Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Regarding William Hanuschak...

  1. #1
    gakere
    Guest gakere's Avatar

    Post

    Hello all,

    I have tried several times over the course of several weeks, in vain, to contact Bill concerning the purchase of some products. Does anyone know if he is OK, as it seems strange that he wouldn't return my e-mails of days past or phone call that I placed today?

    Best regards,
    Pat

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have emailed him in the past for parts also, and never got a reply. Maybe you have to call and talk in person? He might be one of those people that just doesn't do email very often.

    My questions were concerning parts to rebuild speakers myself, and most places won't sell to somebody that isn't a licensed reconer. I have found some aftermarket ones that do OK, and have put them through TONS of abuse and they hold up, but would prefer to get some of his for some of the drivers I have here that I want to rebuild. It's a lot cheaper to have a few cones sent than to send a few frames back and forth!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I talk with Bill every two or three days, but I, too have had e-mail problems with him. The other day, I tried to send him something in an e-mail, and it came back. After calling him about it, we figured out that his web mailbox account was full because he hadn't emptied it.

    He's been in and out a lot lately, and gets so many calls that he does get a bit behind every now and then, but he does get back to folks as quickly as he can. If he doesn't, it could be a problem with his answering machine. The best bet is to call in the mid-morning - he's usually there than and in late afternoon.

    Which products are you looking for? If it is parts, you'll need to talk to Bill. If it's finished goods, I can help you.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HiFiPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I also have tried to contact him too mant times for the parts purchasing for my own use and some replacement. But just has an email replied. Then no any further questions have reply. So my orders still stop in my computer. soon to a year! forums

    HFP
    =================
    As simple as best

  5. #5
    Inactive Member scott fitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2003
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always call on the phone, around 3 in the afternoon, and I always get ahold of Bill.

    I have to send a driver of mine to him, and we talk for a few minutes, and always another call comes in or someone in the shop needs his attention and hes always busy, but hes there!

    I use the phone, I guess I am as old in this as my taste in audio, because when I want answers to questions, I want to HEAR a voice on the other end!

    No forums I use the Telephone! forums

  6. #6
    gakere
    Guest gakere's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Todd,

    I need 2 X 34852 diaphragms (and some assorted parts to accompany them) in the immediate sense, and down the road, a re-cone on one of my 15".

    I will try Bill again, and hopefully catch him close to the phone... either that or consider Radians, or the like.

    Best regards,
    Pat

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I would do - call him tomorrow.

    HiFi Player - He changed e-mail addresses a while back, perhaps yours got lost in the fray. You can:

    1. Try again. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

    or

    2. Send me a list of what you are looking for, and I will see that you get what you need.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by scotty j:


    I use the phone, I guess I am as old in this as my taste in audio, because when I want answers to questions, I want to HEAR a voice on the other end!

    No forums I use the Telephone! forums
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I usually prefer to use the computer, because then if the other person IS busy, then when they get the time, they will reply to the email. That way it isn't really causing an interruption to the particular persons day.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Datubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I've been trying to order a pair of 25hz, 16 ohm cones for my 416Z baskets too!

    Todd,

    How about doing a group buy for parts? I'm sure we could get a quantity discount.

    I'm not sure about your other work commitments, but this may be a way of generating some revenue for the site if you could handle this.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Try cotnacting him again. If you fail to get through, let me know, and I'll see what I can do...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.